Postal Services Module
Front Office solution must provide support for the whole life cycle of different parcel and letter types, from registered letters to parcels. Life cycle begins with reception at the counter and ends with delivery to recipient and COD settlement. Front office system provides support for all types of parcels and their whole life cycle, while it has to work with millions of parcels of all types, register customers and all the special conditions they have arranged for parcels reception at the post office. Apart from the mentioned functionality it is integrated with logistics information system of the customer as well as a system for central customer management.
Postal services module is one of the components delivered as part of the implementation of information system APONet.
- Support of the whole life cycle of a parcel
- Integration with logistics IS
- Robustness of solution - working with millions of parcels, massive bulk letter and parcel receptions of key customers
- COD settlement
- Monitoring and tracking of individual parcels
- Registration of special conditions arranged for different customers (large scale receptions, individually negotiated price, etc)
- Flexibility of the module enables to adjust processes so that they copy internal customer's processes
- Integration with external IS with specific funcionality (e.g. logistics)
- Scalability for different data volumes