Crisis Management System
The product that is being developed by our company is a modular system interoperable environment serving as support tool for complex decision-making and operations based on current conditions. The system covers the entire process from finding deviations from the standard state, through launching and monitoring activities of collaborating parties to retrospective analysis. The system enables simulation of various states for the purpose of training of potential crisis situation handling.
- Monitoring of current bed capacity in health facilities
- Monitoring and tracking of direct consumption of drugs and special medical material
- Monitoring of health care provisioning in personnel area focused on the care of a particular patient
- Monitoring of performance optimization of medical personnel for a specific patient based on diagnosis or multiple diagnoses
- Interconnection of various hospital systems
- Monitoring of manpower and resources for the needs of crisis management
- The simulation model of crisis situations progress
- Planning of manpower and resources
- Monitoring of intervention groups, vehicles and personnel, using GPS
- Alarm and notification reports for central dispatching
- Economical outcomes
Basic System Characteristics
Integral solution of emergency management is the processing and data collection, analytics, post-processing and evaluation, presentation and archiving for the needs for re-use. The basis is the immediate collection of data from individual parties or systems that cooperate to manage the current situation. Input data stream is independent.
Input can be devided into several types:
- Regular data with precisely known format
- Data obtained from the cooperating system users
- Data from integrated systems
The obtained data is considered and post processed by advanced algorithms that are based on event patterns. Thus processed data is then presented in an interactive way of statistics, graphs and other display options on the user interface. Geographical information is displayed on interactive maps. All data is shown only to involved persons or groups of persons.