Electronic Document Inspection Software
Electronic Document Inspection System is a full value technical solution providing functionality for inspecting and reading data from different types of electronic documents. During the inspection procedure is verified document authenticity and data integrity using modern cryptographic mechanisms.
During the inspection procedure various cryptographic checks on the electronic document’s chip and the contained data are performed, e.g.
- verification of the chip authenticity
- verification of the authenticity and the integrity of the data stored in the chip
Inspection System is a distributed system of multiple inspection terminals and a central inspection server managing the cryptographic keys and certificates needed for inspecting and accessing data stored in electronic documents.
- Inspection control of various electronic documents:
- eVRC – electronic Vehicle Registration Card
- eID – electronic Identity Card
- eRP – electronic Residence Permit Card
- ePassport – electronic Passport
- Integration with certification authority PKI (CSCA, CVCA/DVCA)
- Hardware Security Module (HSM) for protection of sensitive data (such as certificate private keys)
- Support of all smart card readers compliant with PC/SC standard
- Automation of the document inspection at border control, police department, police cars, mobile policeman
- Fast and reliable document inspection
- Automation of searching through criminal databases (Interpol, Europol, Schengen)