The set of software tools developed by our company is a modular system integration environment serving to support complex decision-making and management, depending on immediate conditions. The system covers the entire process, from the identification of deviations from the standard state to the initiation and monitoring of the activities of the collaborating components to the retrospective analysis. The system enables the simulation of various situations for the purposes of training and also for managing the crisis situation itself.
- Monitoring of forces and resources in the area for the needs of crisis management
- Simulation model of crisis situations
- Planning of forces and means
- Monitoring of intervention groups of vehicles and workers
- Alarm and notification reports and central dispatching
- Monitoring of current bed capacity in medical facilities and/or outside them
- Monitoring and follow-up of direct consumption of medicines and other material to manage a crisis situation
- Monitoring the provision of health care focused on the care of a specific patient
- Monitoring, planning and optimizing the performance of medical personnel for a specific patient according to the determined diagnosis(es) or several other factors
- Ensuring connection between different platforms of hospital systems
- Economic outputs
Basic characteristics of the system:
An integral solution for managing crisis situations is the processing and collection of data, their analysis, post-processing and evaluation, presentation and archiving for reuse purposes. The basis is the immediate collection of data from individual components and systems that cooperate to manage the current situation.
Inputs can be divided into several types:
- Regular data with precise form
- Data obtained from collaborating users of the system
- Data from integrated systems
The obtained data are analyzed and post-processed by advanced algorithms based on event models. The data processed in this way are subsequently presented in an interactive form of statistics, graphs and other displays on the user interface. Spatial information is displayed on interactive maps. The data is displayed selectively only by specifying person or groups of people.