Electronic Vehicle Registration Card
Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic
Hewlett-Packard Slovakia s.r.o.
Brief Description of Our Part-Delivery
The scope of this project was the improvement of the Information system for Vehicle registration and the Personalization system in the National personalization centre MoI SR (NPC MoI SR) for the issuance of a new electronic document, the Electronic Vehicle Registration card part I, in the format ID-1 with a contact chip.
- Development of the improvement of the personalization system NPC MoI SR, for the issuance of the new Electronic Vehicle Registration card
- Development of a software solution for the verification of the new Electronic Vehicle Registration card after its personalization (the verification takes place in NPC MoI SR and in the system of kiosks at the police department bureaus for documents issuance)
- Authentication of the employee who administrates the verification after the personalization in NPC MoI SR
- The communication with the chip of the electronic vehicle registration card based on ISO 7816 international standards for interoperability as well as the European commission directive 2003/127/ES
- Processing of an interoperable data structure defined in the European commission directive 2003/127/ES, that includes the vehicle data, verification of the electronic signature created upon this structure by the issuing state
- Securing the integrated chip with mechanisms of passive and active authentication while the authenticity of the document can be verified by using specialized tools
- Integration of the electronic vehicle registration card service with the system of kiosks at the police department bureaus for documents issuance
Realisation start: 01/2010
Realisation end: 08/2010
The issuance of the new electronic vehicle registration card was successfully launched in the National personalization centre MoI SR on June 1st 2010.