System for Transfer of Securities
Voucher privatization is now just history. It stood behind the creation of many successful companies, helped transform government ownership, but on the other side it left a large number of worthless shares in the hands of citizens that need to be managed. State should relieve the citizens, and therefore established a brokerage firm that provides redemption of shares.
Information system for the brokerage firm was established primarily for the needs of the redemption of worthless shares issued in the first wave of voucher privatization. The network of post offices, evenly distributed within the SR, appear to be the perfect place where the redemption of shares could take place. Plaut along with its partners developed and implemented information system that automated the whole issue of redemption of the shares.
Two Separate Systems
- Counter IS that is integrated with Front Office APONet and simply deployable at a point of sale
- Back Office IS that is integrated with CDCP systems
- Developed according to the specific needs of securities dealers
- Supports state-of-the-art security standards
- Generates document required by law as well as written information for transfer applicants
- Custody statements
- Transfer of securities from CDCP registry
- Direct inheritance (transfer of inherited securities)
- Transfer of securities from the register of CDCP member
- Transition of securities (transfer of selected inherited securities)