Assisted Government Services Module
The assisted government services module provides electronic services of the national government in assisted form (project IOMO - integrated citizen service point) and at the same time provides selected government services via direct integration with agendas of public administration information systems. This module enables citizens to save time and handle more services in one place.
Examples of services provided by our Front Office are:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Citizen’s criminal records
- Extract from the land register
- Integration with IOMO – conversion of documents from documentary into electronic form and vice versa
The service time is significantly shortened by accepting new generation identity cards (eID) to read personal customer information automatically.
- The provision of government services to citizens
- Integration with ISVS a IOMO agendas
- Documents usable for legal purposes
- Integration with eID
- Services provided at one place near the residence of citizens
- Comfort of service
- Quick issueance of documents